Saturday, July 16, 2011

Internet Based Literature Lessons


I have been taking summer classes (no rest for the weary, is right...as if having a 4 month old wasn't enough to keep me busy this summer) and just completed my final projects.  I have to say that one of my fav. classes and one that I feel I have gotten the most out of that I will use in my classroom is "Using Computers in the Classroom---Focus on Literacy and Technology Integration."  So many outstanding resources and new knowledge about technology use has been gained.  From virtual classrooms to  web 2.0 tools... I am a changed teacher!  I could do about 20 posts from this class, but don't have the time or energy right now for that so I'm compiling some lists/links for you to explore.  Here's a few of the BEST OF THE BEST...
Internet Based Literature Lesson Links created by yours truly and my classmates (organized by books/g.l.):

Pink and Say-3-5
Penguin Chick-3
Henry's Freedom Box-4/5
Mummies In the Morning- 4
Rosa-4
The Very Hungry Catepillar-k/1
Harriett Tubman (Civil War)-5
Snowflake Bentley-4
AncientEgypt-3rd
Punctuation Celebration-2/3

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love these lessons. Were they difficult to make? Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,
    They are not difficult to make just pretty time consuming. I spent way too many hours working on mine. The Wix website is super user friendly, I'm just a bit of a perfectionist and would change things all the time. You should try making one of the summer.

    ReplyDelete